- New virtual tablet system that can be accessed from any external device using a web browser. Experience a new dimension of flight simulation with a whole suite of included tools that will take your experiences to new heights.
- Flight model and performance – experience the intricate details that differentiate the sharklet airframes from the conventional wing-tip-fence variants.
- Increased lift gives better performance on takeoff and cruise, but more slippery on descent and landing. Additional consideration needs to be given to any significant crosswind component and the increased ground effect in the flare.
- Extensive modelling and texturing shows the new wings in all their glory. Observe how the increased lift causes more flex in the wings.
Many of the worlds carriers that operate the A321-SL are available to download and install.
AVAILABLE NOW – all new on P3D v4.5HF3, as well as P3D v5!
With a combination of range, capacity and increased performance thanks to the sharklets – the A321-SL is the ultimate airframe in our A320 series. Practice short-field operations in the Greek islands with the newest A321 title from Flight Sim Labs, and experience the thrill of getting a 90-ton aircraft out of a tight spot!
To help, this latest title includes new virtual tablets packed with tools that can be used to calculate takeoff and landing performance, manage communications and monitor flight progress. The virtual cockpit is modeled to include all the intricate details and sounds that you’d expect to find on the real-world counterpart.
New custom sounds, animations and lighting effects differentiate the A321-SL from our other titles. Differences that collectively, create the immersive simulation experience our customers have become accustomed to.
The tablets can be loaded onto any external device using a web browser – such as an external tablet. This adds a completely new dimension to the simulation experience – customers have a whole suite of tools available in the palm of their hands, which not only increases situational awareness within the simulator – but also allows for tasks such as flight planning, performance calculations and communications to be conducted without leaving the virtual flight deck.
For more information, visit our FSLabs A320-X forum here.
For entertainment purposes only.
AIRBUS, its logo and product & service marks are registered trademarks of Airbus.
All rights reserved. Officially licensed by Airbus.
For your PC needs Flight Sim Labs recommends:
- You will need to run your simulator with administrator privileges. P3Dv4.5HF3/v5.1/v5.2 are supported.
- Activation of this product will take place automatically if your PC is connected to the Internet, or using a manual process if you wish to run the product offline on a separate computer. The computer running the A321-SL is required to be connected to the Internet for periodic serial number validation.
- Uninstall the product before changing hardware, in order to reclaim the activation for your serial number.
- Please make backups of the installer executable immediately after you download.
- Images shown may include third party products such as Tomatoshade, GSX etc.